Forwarding mail from exchange server to an internet account

  • From: "Jim" <jcross@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2001 16:40:28 -0700

I would appreciate any suggestions for ways to forward mail received on
the server to a mobile user.  I would like to set it up so mail received
on the server is automatically forwarded to the user's internet mail
account.

Delivery options on the user account will not allow mail to be forwarded
outside the domain.  I think I need to enter a custom address in the
Active Directory.  Haven't figured it out yet though.

Any ideas would be appreciated.