Forwarding email and removing attachment

  • From: "Rob" <rustenail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2002 07:50:44 -0600

I have a customer who subscibes to a wireless email provider. Naturally we
foward his corporate email to this provider.  The problem I have is when
attachments are included in the email, a message is sent back to the
reciepient that it was rejected.  The wireless user does receive the email
minus the attachment.  The wireless provider admits to this being a
problem.  The user uses a T-900 wireless handheld.  Is there something i
can do on my end to remove attachments to just one user while forwrding
his messages to the wireless provider.  Thanks