[ExchangeList] Re: Forwarding Emails

  • From: "James Lilly" <LillyJ@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>,<andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2006 12:13:18 -0400

http://www.msexchange.org
-------------------------------------------------------Nope, it's in AD Users
and Computers.  It's on the Exchange Advanced tab, under delivery options.

The piece you might be missing is you have to Exchange enable the contact using
the Exchange Tasks Wizard to give it an Exchange e-mail address.  Once you do
that, you should be able to select it as the forwarding option.

Of course, establishing an e-mail address for the contact puts it in the
Exchange Address Book, so once you setup forwarding and get it working, you may
want to hide the contact from the Exchange Address Book.

Hope this helps;

James