RE: ForestPrep and DomainPrep

  • From: "Jean-Claude CORNELY" <Jean-Claude.CORNELY@xxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2002 11:09:15 +0200

ForestPrep and DomainPrep prepare your Active Directory Schema to receive an
Exchange Server.  If you don't run them before, they are run automaticaly when
you install you exchange server.  In big organisation, this can be a problem
because of the replication time throught all the forest.  In small organisation
with one domain and just a few servers, it's not necessary to run it before.