[ExchangeList] First Email of the morning

  • From: "Bruce J. Rose" <brose@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 10:20:06 -0400

When I send the first email every morning it take is like 10 seconds
before it is sent, all of the rest of the emails I send through out the
day send right out but the first one just sits there for 10 -15 seconds
and then is sent.  Do not see any events on the Exchange server.  I have
Exchange 2003 non Enterprise SP2 on windows 2003 Domain Controller.  Yep
I know should not be on a domain controller but it was like that before
I got here.  I will be putting in a new Server for the Exchange and
migrate to it.

Thanks Bruce Rose