Firewall Ports for OWA 2000

  • From: "Knutsen, Vicki" <vickik@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2005 07:16:36 -0800

Hey list -
I am looking on the Microsoft site for this info too as I know it has to be
somewhere - but I know sometimes asking this list is faster than searching so
pardon a question that I should already know the answer for.

Our firewall died over the weekend and we opened port 80 for the OWA
(Exchange 2000) but the forward and reply buttons seem to do nothing when I
access my email - what are the other ports on a firewall that need to be
opened or is this a different issue?

Vicki Knutsen
Information Systems Administrator
Northwest District LCMS - www.nowlcms.org
1-888-693-5267 ext 129

Prov 16:9
9       In his heart a man plans his course, but the LORD determines his
steps. (NIV)