[ExchangeList] Re: FindingDLs with 200 or more members

  • From: "James Chong" <jchong@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 May 2007 09:44:42 -0400

I'm pretty sure you can, but it's more likely you will see scripts that
will enumerate member count which you can then open in something like
excel and filter.

Counting the number and type of Members in a Distribution list / Group
via a script
http://gsexdev.blogspot.com/2006/10/counting-number-and-type-of-members-
in.html

James Chong (MVP)