RE: Falling to send and recieve Internal and External Mail

  • From: Danny <nocmonkey@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2005 10:18:12 -0500

On 11/8/05, Crispin Mupeta <mupetacrispin@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> All the exchange services are running except Microsoft
> Exchange Routing Engine whenever I try to restart it
> am getting this error:The Microsoft Exchange Routing
> Engine service terminated with the following error:
> The system cannot find the path specified.

You have not responded to my legitimate question:

Did you re-install IIS or restore an old IIS metabase backup?
And what version of Exchange are you referring to?

Perform a full backup of your server.  Insert the Exchange media and
run the setup.  This will repair the broken links between the Exchange
routing engine and IIS.  You should re-apply all patches and sevice
packs after the Exchange setup completes.

...D