[ExchangeList] Failure to Mount exchange database -Exchange 2000 server

  • From: "Willy Matuku" <WillyM@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 May 2006 13:48:25 +0300

Dear All,

I have spent 2 days trying to resolve a problem whose solution I have been
unable to get inclduing researching on the internet. I have tried most of the
solutions without success.

I have re-installed exchange 2000 and whenever I mount the database I receive
an error with event ID.9519 and the actual error is ID:c1041724   Exchange
systems manager and the application logs gives the event id 9519 Source:
MSExchangeIS

I have tried checking on the data integrity and is fine. I have also checked
the various security allocation to the folders and they are fine. I have
checked to ensure the necessary 2 files (priv1.edb and priv1.stm) and available.

Does anyone have a solution to this problem?

Thanks

Willy