Failed delivery

  • From: "Richard Brisby (EXO)" <Richard.Brisby@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList] (E-mail)'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2003 08:39:49 +0100

Our Exchange 5.5 organization has 4 sites using X400 connectors. I have
added a second server to my site and moved all of the mailboxes from server1
to server 2. I have shifted the connectors from server1 to server2, re-set
the local bridghead server for directory replication to point at server 2,
re-set the remote bridgehead server to point to server 2, re-set the remote
servers' connectors to point at server2 and run the routing recalculation
under site addressing. It is my intention to remove server1 once I am happy
that server2 is working properly.

The problem I am experiencing has to do with message delivery from my site
to the other 3 sites. I can receive mail from colleagues at the other 3
sites. All incoming/outgoing external e-mail (IMS) is working properly.

Does anyone have any ideas why I can not deliver mail to other sites within
our organization?

Richard

http://www.messagelabs.com