Re: FW: Re: Queue: Messages pending submission is growing up.

  • From: <Paul_Lemonidis@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2004 14:47:13 +0100

Hi Andrey

In that event I am wondering if the Exchange server is resolving DNS names correctly. Can you telnet to remote servers and submit messages from your Exchange server? I am assuming it is all messages that are not delivered? If none of these highlight the issue this points to an AD problem, unless anyone else has any other ideas, and I'm afraid I cannot assist you much further with that.

Regards,

Paul Lemonidis.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Andrey Silkin" <silkin@xxxxxx>