RE: FW: RE: Small Business POP3 < How to Install the Small Business Server 2000 POP3 Connector After You Install Exchange 2000 > - B

  • From: "Steve Moffat" <steve@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2005 12:12:00 -0400

You should have patience, and you should be doing your own research using the
tools that are available to you, eg google search, Exchange Help etc.

This is not your personal help desk.

When someone has an answer for you they will answer, whining about it will not
get an answer any quicker, it's more likely to stop people answering.

To answer your question. Backup your databases and re-install Exchange. If all
goes well you will lose nothing.

Business Server 2000 POP3 Connector After You Install Exchange 2000 > - B

http://www.MSExchange.org/

Please refer to the Message which I sent with the following Address :-

Small Business POP3 < How to Install the Small Business Server 2000 POP3
Connector After You Install Exchange 2000 > - B

Please some one clear my idea if you can ,

Many  thanks for  you