FW: RE: Public Folders - Export/Import

  • From: "Lorie Gordon" <lgordon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]' \(E-mail\)" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2002 15:02:29 -0600

The problem with this is that you have to reassign permissions every time
and also you get a duplicate contact list in the address list.  Users also
have to set this up to show in their address list every time it is updated.
Can any of you think of another way?  Is there actually a way to export to
public folders and I am just looking in the wrong place or going about it in
the wrong way?  Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks,
Lorie