FW: RE: Connectors Question[Scanned]

  • From: "simon whale" <simon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 17:00:48 -0000

Al,

The reason behind it is that we are launching a new product, which the
powers that be have decided that they don't want comsumers that we are
the same company, just different on paper.

Apart from buying a new mail server /smtp gateway etc I am trying to see
if there is a way that I could force mails from domain b, which is
different from our normally domain of ukdatait.co.uk

Simon