Re: FW: Permission to access Exchange Server

  • From: "Lara, Greg" <GLara@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "'exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2004 01:09:53 -0400

Alan,
Permissions must be set at the organization, site and configuration levels
(though there is some inheritance). Make sure this account has a mailbox,
and then assign the appropriate permissions at each level. Check the option
settings in Exchange Admin to ensure you can see the permissions tab on all
applicable dialogue boxes.

Greg