FW: Mix of Exchange 5.5 and Exchange 2003

  • From: "Kamire, Thomas" <Thomas.Kamire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2005 11:39:09 +0300

Good morning all,

>  I am having about 5 different sites of Exchange and majority of them do
> have Exchange 5.5 connected to one Exchange Site which is connected to the
> Internet using IMS which is the Head Office. The rest are sattelite sites
> which I am migrating to Exchnage 2003. I have migrated half of the Head
> Office onto another server and and the rest are still on the Exchange 5.5
> because they are frequently travellers who uses OWA to check their mails.
> I have not configured OWA and as such would not like to migrate all to the
> new box.
>
> Secondly I have migrated on site and totally removed the Exchange 5.5 site
> connectors. Currently I cannot get mails to go to this site because
> somehow the main Exchange 5.5 box which has the IMS Serverexchange1 cannot
> get this mails to the Exchange 2003 box because I have configured Routing
> Group Connector to point to the Exchange 2003 box (HDQEXCHANGE001) can
> someone help me on how to get the SERVEREXCHANGE1 to pass mails to
> WILEXCHANGE003 which is the new Exchange box on the satellite site. The
> rest which have not been migrated are just working fine.
>

> Your message

DISCLAIMER:
This message and any attachments are confidential and may be legally
privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. Although the necessary
precautions have been taken, Kenya Airways does not accept legal
responsibility for any damage whatsoever that is caused by viruses being
passed or for the contents of this message.
This message, and any attachments, are intended solely for use by the named
addressee. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not copy them or
disclose their contents to any other person. If you have received this
message in error, please notify the sender by return e-mail and delete any
attachments accompanying it immediately. "PLEASE NOTE THAT OUR OPERATOR
NUMBER HAS CHANGED TO - +254-20-642 2000"