RE: FW: "Error" on "DNS"

  • From: "Neil Hobson" <Neil.Hobson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2003 13:15:43 +0100

Sounds like you've got monitoring set on your Exchange server.  Find
your server object in ESM, and on the properties, click the Monitoring
tab.  Here you'll see the objects you've got set for monitoring.

Also in ESM, under Tools / Monitoring and Status / Notifications, you
should have an email notification set to send you an email when the
monitoring conditions are met.

By the way, is your server really called "DNS"?  ;-)

Neil