Re: FW: Deleted User wont go away

  • From: "Ghetti, Ron" <Ron.Ghetti@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2004 10:52:22 -0500

Thanks for the reply.
Yes that is the normal behaviour if you were to try and send a
Message to that person. But sending a message or booking a meeting
With the former users * group * should not result in a message being
sent
To that user at all. The user does not exist, is not part of the group
Any longer, nor is even listed anywhere in the GAL.
Do you see where I'm going with this ? Exchange seems to think that
The user does still exist and will happily generate an ndr.

Thanks

-Ron