RE: FW: Browsing Folders, I get "SSL certificate is not valid"

  • From: "adrian bolzan" <abolzan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 09:59:18 +1100

Hi Chand,

Thanks again for your reply.

The SSL certificate's server name is mail.domain.com.au, which is not
the FQDN for the server.

Forgive my ignorance but where in IIS manager do I set the header? From
this I guess I am not using headers...?
Also, if I set these headers will I have access to my Edit button under
Secure Communications?

I will also revisit the process and see if I can remove the certificate.

I should have waited for a FE server...

Cheers,
Adrian