RE: FW: Address book container

  • From: Sudhir Kaushal <skaushal@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2002 14:29:39 +0530

-----Original Message-----
From: Gopi Krishna N [mailto:Gopi.Krishna@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, August 21, 2002 2:17 PM
To: [ExchangeList]
Subject: [exchangelist] FW: Address book container

http://www.MSExchange.org/

Am still waiting for the solution, could somebody help me plzzzzzzzzzzzz

Gopi Krishna N
Phone: +91-80-5583025  Extn : 8254  Fax : +91-80-5581425
Mailto:Gopi.Krishna@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Symphony Services
www.symphserv.com

Gopi :

I dont see by any chance that u can have email address comprising of diff
organizations under one GAL, unless there is any way with which u can merge
2 different organizations. Yeah u can have email ids comprising of diff
domain names under GAL provided the other mail servers belong to diff sites
under the same oraganization. What u say all Exchange Gurus??

Thanks.
Sudhir Kaushal.