RE: FE Server / OWA Hardware question

  • From: "EIS Lists" <eis_lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2005 16:18:36 -0800

Thanks for the tips. Ok. So no reason to put an FE in the DMZ. What about
the IIS box? Can you place the IIS box in the DMZ? Can you run OWA on a
non-domain IIS machine? Does do anything to enhance security?

Also, re your suggestion of an ISA box: would some other sort of proxy
machine work just as well?

-- nme

   _____