Export Mailbox to Personal Folder for Archiving

  • From: "Chanse" <crivera@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2002 12:06:42 -0600

Having been recently left with the responsibility to archive mailboxes
from the recently riffed I find I'm lacking in the knowledge to complete
what seems to be a basic task.  I must be missing something but is there
no way to export a user's mailbox to a personal folder for archival
perposes without going into the mailbox?  Is there not some utility that
will allow me to export a mailbox to a pst from the command line?  If
anyone know please pass it along.

Thanks.