Re: Export / Import E-mails

  • From: <paul_lemonidis@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2003 20:49:09 +0100

MessageHi All

I have this issue too as I'm just about to switch from Exchange 2000 to 2003.
The new server is already to go and both servers are up and running. Whilst
this isn't essential for me this would be very useful to save me some time as I
filter out quite a few domains to cut down spam.

Many thanks in advance.

Regards,

Paul Lemonidis.