Exmerge in exchange 2003

  • From: "Nadeem Khan" <nadeem@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2006 14:04:05 +0530

Hi All

We are running Exchange 2003 Enterprise with front and back end concept.

We are trying to backup of all mailbox backup with exmerge utility but
its not working due to In Exchange 2003, built-in administrator accounts
and built-in administrative groups inherit the Allow permission together
with the Deny permission for the Send As permission and for the Receive
As permission.
We hv checked with microsoft website also but it won't work.

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/823143/en-us

Can anyone help regarding this issue

ND

DISCLAIMER:The information in this message may be privileged. If you have
received it by mistake please notify the sender by return e-mail and delete the
message from your system. Any unauthorised use or dissemination of this message
in whole or in part is strictly prohibited. Any information in this message
that does not relate to official business shall be understood to be neither
given nor endorsed by the Confederation of Indian Industry.