RE: Exmerge and variables

  • From: "John Tolmachoff \(Lists\)" <johnlist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2003 22:26:02 -0700

> The only way I can think of doing this would be to have a script that
writes
> the date into the ini file for you, the script could then execute Exmerge
in
> batch mode and then rename the file.
>
> I am not a script expert by any stretch of the imagination, but I am sure
> someone here will be able to script it for you.

OK.

Since this is the way the date must be listing in the ini file:

SelectMessageStartDate = 1/1/98  00:00:00
SelectMessageEndDate  = 12/31/01  23:59:59

I need to find a way to run a script to change the date on those lines
dynamicly.

Too bad there is not a date code command line option:

EXMERGE [-B] [-D] [-F FILENAME] [-LOGMIN | -LOGMED | -LOGMAX] [-SRCSERV
SOURCESERVERNAME] [-TGTSERV TARGETSERVERNAME]

Any body good a scripting?

John Tolmachoff MCSE CSSA
Engineer/Consultant
eServices For You