Re: Exchange/Outlook Restrictions

  • From: Hoan Le <hle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2002 14:13:02 -0700

Just allow that user login to only worstation you assigned to
him/her(Meaning they can't go to a different computers and open up their
OUtlook email again). Do this by open your "user manager", select user
account you want to limit and click "logon to" option. Select option "User
may logon to these workstation", enter worstation you wished. Hope this will
help.

Hoan