Re: Exchange/Outlook Restrictions

  • From: "John Steed" <assassini90@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 04 Sep 2002 11:49:50 +0000

Well, well, well! Now what is this? I just cannot believe my eyes!

Mr.LOL-I-am-the-greatest-Exchange-pro-ever-and-you-are-just-a-stinking-noob has got a question and wants the list's help. Now that is tough.

I can answer your question but I won't, unless you have apologized to some people here. If you find this condition unacceptable then follow your own advice:

"Then go out yourself and search for the answer, you ingrate."

Have a nice day, John

From: Jared Johnson <jaredsjazz@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [exchangelist] Re: Exchange/Outlook Restrictions
Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2002 14:05:39 -0700 (PDT)

http://www.MSExchange.org/

Hi All,

Does anyone here know if there is a way to allow a
user to open up ONE instance of their Outlook account
at a time? (Meaning they can't go to a different
computers and open up their OUtlook email again, if
it's already open on another machine.)

Thanks in advance. Jared