RE: Exchange2003 SP1 for ESM Question

  • From: "Paul Deen" <pdeen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2004 16:17:15 -0500

Hello Mike,
 Thanks for the reply. When I went to install ESM on the Domain Controller, it
popped up something telling me I needed to have some IIS components installed
before I could install the ESM. Maybe I'm going insane faster than I thought,
heh.
 This is with Windows 2003 AD in native mode. That's very interesting that your
experiences with ESM on a DC did not require IIS. Can you or anyone else
confirm this?

I would love to remove all IIS components from my AD box, but was afraid it
would break ESM or fudge Exchange components in AD.

Thanks!
PD