RE: Exchange tabs do not appear in AD

  • From: "D Grau" <dgrau.news@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2005 16:22:13 -0600

Viewing Advanced Tabs as was kindly suggested does not cause Exchange
related tabs to appear either.

I did just discover that if I create a new user the "Create an Exchange
Mailbox" option does appear and if selected the Exchange tabs do display
for the user.   I have also found that by right-clicking on an existing
user "Exchange Tasks" is an option on the pop-up menu.   Apparently I was
I wrong to expect that Exchange related tabs would magically appear for
all our AD Users once we had installed our first Exchange server???  Would
the appearance of the Exchange tabs imply that they were mailbox-enabled?
Sorry for the newbie questions!

Denise Grau