Exchange stoped send and recive mail

  • From: "Messias Helio Mandua" <mmandua@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2005 09:31:13 +0200

Dear All!

I have posted a request for exchange help yesturday and no response at all.

I would to clarify that this is very urgent to me.

The Scenario

I have exchange server wich is beyond a PROX server, the PROX connects the internal user's to the ISP.

Configuration looks okay, while i specified the ISP IP on the Exchange configuration for mail delivery.

Now the strange thing is that theclients who normal send the mail trough outlook the get a response that the mail have been sent, once i go to the queq no mail at all. On the other hand even internal users a not able to communicat. This happend once i upgraded the exchage mail server with service pack 2.

Can somebody out the Help me please.

i will apreciet a quik response

Mandua

Messias Helio Mandua

CDC - Berlin

Iranisch - Str 6

Berlin - Deutschland

From: "Ripon Bahl" <ripon.bahl@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [exchangelist] RE: Exchange services shutting down intermittently
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2005 07:57:45 +0530
>http://www.MSExchange.org/
>
>Hi Jan
>
>I have seen this issue with my Exchange 2000 server. I fixed it with
>Exchange 2000 sp3 Post release August 20004.
>
>Rgds
>Ripon

Express yourself instantly with MSN Messenger! MSN Messenger Download today it's FREE!