RE: Exchange services shutting down intermittently[Scanned]

  • From: "Christian Fiorello" <cfiorello@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2005 15:02:26 -0500

Im sorry to bother all of you I am sure you are allextremely busy. My
dilemma is that I am looking for someone who has a bachelors degree, and is
currently an exchange administrator for a 2000 user environment? It is a
fulltime position with full benefits and a salary well into the six figure
range? The position is in NYC

christian fiorello
95 horatio street
suite 316