Exchange requirements for 500 users ( server 2003 standard edition

  • From: Sola Alabi <solaalabi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "\[ExchangeList\]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2005 12:38:39 +0100 (BST)

hi All,

below is the design for my propose LAN

I want my DC running Active directory services to run Ms 2003 server (
Enterprise Editions)

  I want to deploy exchange 2003 standard editions on , Ms 2003 server (
standard Editions)

Pls advice is it Ok ????

Praveen Ramaswamy <ramaswamy_praveen@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
http://www.MSExchange.org/
Hi,

I have a single Exchange 2003 with sp1. Now users from specific department
should not be able to relay mails to internet and they should only be able to
receive mails from specific domains. Rest of them should able to send and
receive anywhere. How can I achieve this?

Regards

Praveen R