RE: Exchange replication

  • From: "Mulnick, Al" <Al.Mulnick@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2004 09:21:28 -0500

What is the end goal that you are trying to achieve?  I've seen these in
action in a previous job, but I'm not overly impressed with the technical
abilities of the solution.  It's a software level solution which to me
discounts it before even opening the box.  For my money, I'd prefer a more
hardware based solution wherever possible such as a SAN.

Interested to hear what you are trying to accomplish with the solution.

al