RE: Exchange recovery

  • From: Jabber Wock <jabberwock99@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2005 21:29:19 -0500

Hi,

Well there is one other choice if you are not getting the help here in a
timely fashion: Microsoft phone support.  See
http://support.microsoft.com/oas/default.aspx?LN=en-us&gprid=1773&x=9&y=12 for
US or
http://support.microsoft.com/common/international.aspx?rdpath=1&gprid=1773for
non-US options.  Depending on your situation
i.e. "production server down" it may be worthwhile to pay the $245.  Support
is 24/7.

JW