Exchange installation of SBS 2003 Premium Edition

  • From: "Jag Mahal" <j.mahal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2004 12:25:35 +0400

I have a problem that maybe me intolerably simple as they usually are..
I have set up SBS 2003 Premium edition with 2 NIC's one to to the external
ISP for internet and one for the office LAN.  The server is being used as a
firewall, email and file server for the office.
Upon running the Internet Connection and Mail wizard it fails at both
firewall ( prob. cos I have ISA server ) and email.
When I run the internet mail wizard it complains of two cards.
How do I get around this?

Kind regards
Jagdeep Singh Mahal