[ExchangeList] Re: Exchange and virtualization

  • From: Patrick <london31uk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2009 12:38:02 -0800 (PST)

Thanks Guys. Very useful reading

From: Vikash Kumar <vikash.roy@xxxxxxxxx>
To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, January 30, 2009 5:04:13 PM
Subject: [ExchangeList] Re: Exchange and virtualization

If anyone tells you that you can not run SQL/Exchange on VMware please bring it to me and I will teach them how to run SQL/Exchange on ESX and how MS can support it. But please do not confuse or do not create confusion.

Some of the white paper which you would like to refer

On Fri, Jan 30, 2009 at 10:07 PM, <Raj.Periyasamy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Have a look at this site too,

http://www.windowsservercatalog.com/svvp.aspx?svvppage=svvp.htm

This gives a very clear idea as to where Microsoft is with their virtualization support.

Regards,

Raj Periyasamy
Senior Systems Integration Engineer

PR Newswire, HS, Jersey City, NJ