[ExchangeList] Re: Exchange and virtualization

  • From: "Kamuni, Prabhakar" <Prabhakar.Kamuni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2009 13:15:24 -0000

Patrick,

There is no harm running Exchange in ESX/Vmware environment

Only thing since it is high I/O operations application Microsoft will
not suggest to Install SQl/Exchange in Vmware Environment.

Note: If you have any problem with Exchange, Microsoft PSS will not
support you :-)

  Thanks and Regards

PRABHAKAR KAMUNI |  ECG- De Beers Project | Tech Lead

Unisys Global Services India  |  135/1 Residency Road  |  Bangalore |
Business Phone +91 4159 4828|Net 759 4828

Mobile: 0091-9945333367

and its attachments from all computers.