RE: Exchange Wows

  • From: "John T \(Lists\)" <johnlist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2006 22:00:36 -0800

Youch, that looks bad.

Andrew, if this was me, I would be making a couple pots of black coffee,
putting my cell phone charger on my desk, make sure I have the best chair
available as it looks like this is going to take work.

I think this is way more than can be handled on a list.

I would suggest you get out a clean new notepad, and systematically start
investigating the errors one by one and take lots of notes. I would start
with the 8115 error or the 9548 error.

You will probably end up on the phone with PSS at some point, but it would
be good to get down the road a ways before making that call.

Andrew, we have not got along in the past, but I say you need help on this
one.

If no one else is available, contact me off list.

John T

eServices For You