[ExchangeList] Re: Exchange Version

  • From: jatin kakkar <jatin_kakkar2003@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2007 06:42:58 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Syed,

As per your Query to check which version of Exchange you are using just follow the Under Mentioned steps:

Determining Exchange Server versions

1. Start the Microsoft Exchange Administrator program.
2. In the left pane, select the Exchange Server.
3. On the File menu, click Properties.
The version, build number, and any service packs that are installed are displayed.

Note Selecting help/about from within the Administrator program gives the version of Admin.exe and may be misleading if you are running the Administrator program against a different Exchange Server computer or from a Windows NT Workstation.

Regards,

Jatin kakkar

Unisys Global Services India

Bangalore.

NO ONE DIES A VIRGIN, LIFE SCREWS US ALL