Exchange Server is not responding on Dialup

  • From: Khurram Aziz Khan <khurram.khan@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: 'Exchange' <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2002 14:38:35 +0500

Hello all,

We are using Exchange 5.5 service pack 3 on NT 4 service Pack 6 and IIS also
installed on same machine. LAN users are working very well no problems
however dialup users can also send / receive their emails through POP3 /
SMTP client like outlook express or outlook internet email server but when
we use exchange client with outlook it cant access the mailbox over the
dialup connection, however in exchange client "Exchange server setting" in
account properties it can check exchange server name and mailbox.
I believe its not the matter of dialup speed because from same connection we
can email from second exchange server.

Regards

Khurram Khan