RE: Exchange Server Mailbox Size Limit

  • From: "Mulnick, Al" <Al.Mulnick@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2003 11:48:38 -0400

We were talking about two different things.  I was referring to sending of
messages and you're talking about the storage.

It's done on the store object and I would suggest using a policy to do this.
I also suggest limiting the mailbox size to 1.5 GB max for performance
reasons.  If you need to go beyond that, you may have some other issues that
can be addressed with add-on solutions more effectively.

Al