Re: Exchange Server Installation

  • From: MILBEN TAN <itpreneur@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "\[ExchangeList\]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2002 20:09:51 -0700 (PDT)

Exchange Server Configuration:
SMTP
POP3

hI,

This is my first time to install Exchange Server.
Actually we don't have any default domain name
register and I just create our domain name based on
our organization name. Will it matter?
Our exchange server is connected only to a proxy
server which is 192.168.0.1. Will this be possible to
retrieve emails from proxy server? I've noticed that I
can't found any queue message in both SMTP or POP3. Is
there something wrong with my configuration?
Could you please help me out resolving this.

SMTP Address: 192.168.0.1
POP3 Address: organization domain name(but no
registered domain name )

regards,

melvin

--- "David N. Precht" <discussions@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>