Exchange Public folders/ Outlook - VBA resources.

  • From: "Steve Schofield" <sslists@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2005 00:40:38 -0500

Hi All,

First of all I want to thank msexchange.org, this list for providing such a
valuable resource.  I haven't posted before but have observed and learned a
lot from everyone.  I recently was in-charge of implementing/migrating a
company to use Exchange 2003 w/sp2.  What an awesome experience, went
flawlessly.   Especially the two articles on setting up a shared hosting
Exchange server.

Back to familiar ground for me, I'm looking at doing something where we
mail-enable a public folder then build Outlook/vba based forms on top of
this for doing a help-desk/trouble ticket *like* system.  What I'm finding
is there are few examples I can find to help make this process easier.  The
goal is to send email these folders, then have a standard form or set of
forms help track the emails.  Does anyone have some links, articles or books
they would recommend.  Thanks again.

Steve Schofield
Microsoft MVP - ASP/ASP.NET
ASPInsider Member - MCP