RE: Exchange Problem

  • From: "Steve Moffat" <steve@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 21:38:41 -0300

Trend's eating your mail!!!

________________________________

From: Andrew English [mailto:andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, April 13, 2005 8:27 PM
To: [ExchangeList]
Subject: [exchangelist] Exchange Problem

http://www.MSExchange.org/

It seems that I am having a problem with my exchange server since I
install SP1 for Windows 2003 Server. I am running Exchange Enterprise
2003 and use one storage system for 3 domains, the main one
smoothrunnings.ca and the other two which are UPN addresses. The issue
is that I can receive emails on my other 2 domain UPN addresses without
any problem, its my smoothrunnings.ca (primary) that is no longer
working. When I send email to my SR accounts from an external source the
bounce, however if I telnet to mail.smoothrunnings.ca I get my exchange
box.

Also I am not getting any errors in the logs, I also see the email
leaving my machine via Trend's ScanMail monitor but it doesn't go
anywhere. (shrug)

Any ideas?

Thanks

Andrew

The haggis is unusual in that it is neither consistently nocturnal nor diurnal,
but instead is active at dawn and dusk (crepuscular), with occasional forays
forth during the day and night.