RE: Exchange Problem

  • From: "Andrea Coppini" <andreacoppini@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 16:04:07 +0100

Take a look:

http://www.eventid.net/display.asp?eventid=623&source=ESE

-----Original Message-----
From: Abner Carvalho [mailto:astronobaldo@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: February 25, 2003 3:54 PM
To: [ExchangeList]
Subject: [exchangelist] Exchange Problem

http://www.MSExchange.org/

Hi,

We had a problem with our Exchange Server 2000 (with SP3) again. Today
(25/02) about 10:00hs (our local time) all users lost the connection
with
the Exchange Server. All services were running normally and all Mailbox
Stores were mounted.

During 15 minutes all users couldn't connect to the Exchange Server but
suddenly the problem disappears and all users could connect to the
Exchange
Server normally.

Searching in Event Viewer we found an event exactly in the moment that
the
problem starts (10:03:14). -> Event ID: 623 - Source: ESE.

Now all users can connect to the server but it is not the first time
that
this problem occurs.

P.S: Our Exchange Server is running in a Windows 2000 Cluster (two
nodes).

Can somebody help me?

Thank you.

Regards,

Abner Carvalho

Andrea Coppini
+356 79 ANDREA (263732)
andreacoppini@xxxxxxxx

EMPOWER PEOPLE - THE WORLD IN YOUR HAND

iWG (iWORLD GROUP) is a global e-mobile company creating, building and growing
new businesses.  iWG founders are pioneers in creating multi-billion dollar
mobile and Internet businesses in Europe, Asia and the US.

The Global Partners include the shareholders Bank of America, Deutsche Bank,
Hikari Tsushin, McCaw, PaineWebber/UBS, The Dolphins' Trust, Perikles Trust and
the iAA Advisory Network.

www.iWG.info
www.countryprofiler.com/iWG

Privileged/Confidential Information may be contained in this message.  If you
the message to such person), you may not copy or deliver this message to
anyone. In such case, you should destroy this message and kindly notify the
sender by reply email.