[ExchangeList] Exchange POP3 Connector.

  • From: "Amit Kapoor" <amit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2006 19:55:42 +0530

Hi All,

We want to download all the mails from user's POP Accounts and let the copy
of that mail sit on the Exchange Server 2003 and one copy goes to User's
account.

I tested few POP3 connector. I found Exchange POP3 5.0 quite interesting and
its almost fulfilling the requirement.

Does anybody knows about this software as we want to purchase the pop3
connector.

If You have any other alternative software which is better than Exchange
POP3 5.0 than you are welcome to suggest and also you can suggest about
Exchange POP3 5.0

Thanks

Amit

--------
Amit Kapoor

Network Engineer
Module One India Ltd.
Paharpur Software Technology Incubator Park
A-88, Okhla Phase II, New Delhi 110020, India

Tel: +91-(0)11-41859200 ext. 204 |  Fax: +91-(0)11-41859220
E-mail:  <mailto:amit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> amit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx  |  Web:
<http://www.moduleone.com/> www.moduleone.com

==== c r e a t i v e   i n t e r n e t   s o l u t i o n s ====

Module One, one of India's leading Interactive agencies, uses a
combination of creative, marketing and technology skills to assist
clients in successfully using the Internet for their marketing initiatives.

<http://351879.sigclick.mailinfo.com/sigclick/0207010E/060F4F09/034E02112061
63.jpg>