[ExchangeList] Exchange Monitoring and Status Shows Rising Queue

  • From: <ChongJa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2006 14:09:22 -0400

I'm setting up Exchange Monitoring and Status and configured to alert
for rising queues. However, it sends out an email alert that the queue
is rising when it is not. I have seen other threads from people that
have experienced this but no solution. There is a KB article that
explains this issue but says it was corrected in Exchange 2003 SP2. Box
has SP2 installed. Anybody seen this? Server is Win2k3 with Ex2k3 sp2 no
front end servers, sends directly out to internet. Thanks.

http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=889180

All mail to and from this domain is scrutinized by the Scrutinizer.