Exchange Mobile

  • From: "Sandeep" <figers@xxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2005 00:19:39 -0600

Hi,
We have deployed Exchange 2003 & trying to setup OMA. I have HP iPAQ with
GPRS & WIFI. I ahve configured Mobile settings & Autoupdate options on my
exchange server fine for activesync, IMPA 4, POP3 etc. We have enabled SSL
to receive email through the internet on the PDA's. Whenever new email is
sent to me my iIPAQ synchronises with server ok as per the settings but
does not disconnect. This keeps the phone busy  untill I disconnect. Also
how do I enable to sync my subfolders on the PDA with activesync, pop3 7
IMPA4. Pls. help..

Regards,
Sandeep