Exchange Intelligent Message Filter

  • From: Dave Flaim <thethin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2006 06:08:23 -0500 (EST)

I made a mistake trying to get IMF running ... we have a w2k3 server running Exchange 2003 SP2.

I installed the V1 over the existing V2 that's part of SP2 for Exchange.
When I realized that I had downloaded and followed the V1 Deployment
Guide.  Uninstalled the V1, and V2 went with it.

I think I need to reapply Exchange SP2 to get it back.

Any ideas if this will fix it ... any problems I may run into reinstalling SP2 again? We have 800 users, so I can't screw this up ...

Thanks
Dave