RE: Exchange Help Please.........

  • From: "John Oligario" <joligario@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2004 17:09:56 -0400

Simple search gives this:

http://support.microsoft.com/?id=324345

-----Original Message-----
From: Ian Roberts [mailto:ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, August 06, 2004 5:55 PM
To: [ExchangeList]
Subject: [exchangelist] Exchange Help Please.........

http://www.MSExchange.org/

Hi everyone, busy on the list today I see.

I have a problem that I just can't seem to find for.

In Exchange System Manager, I expand folders, then when I try to expand
Public Folders I get the following message:-

The tolken supplied to the function is invalid ID No:- 80090308 Exchange
System Manager

The public folders themselves are okay.
I can go in through First Storage Group, then public folder store and all
the public folders are there.
Or through Outlook I can use my public folders as normal.

This seemed to have started when I restored a mailbox from another server
(the restoration went fine and the mailbox is fine)

I'm running Exchange 2003 on Windows Server 2003 (Small Business Server
2003)

I definately think it's a permissions problem somewhere.

I've looked on the net and tried the fix of clearing SSL credentials on the
Exadmin folder within IIS but didn't work.

Hope one of you Exchange gurus can save me an expensive call to Microsoft.
Many thanks in advance

Ian

http://www.ntfaxfaq.com